Check out this music review of the new single, ‘Through It All’ released by Stephh Versace
Stephh Versace is a rap artist with a unique approach to her music. Her sound combines modern trap-inspired beats with mellow instrumental melodies, courtesy of some beautiful piano chords and textures. Stephh’s vocals are melodic, yet edgy and filled with great energy. Akin to the sound of artists as diverse as Mac Miller, Dua Lipa or Post Malone, Stephh set out to approach the genre with a very refreshing attitude.
Her most recent single release is titled “Through It All,” and it is a great example of her skills as an artist and performer.
Her melodies have a nice R&B flavor, and her sound is all about bridging the gaps between this wide array of influences. As a result, “Through It All” is a really particular song, with a strong personality and a distinctive flow.
Find out more about Stephh Versace and do not miss out on “Through It All” and other astonishing releases from this talented rap artist.
– Through It All produced by Ricky Vela.
– Track written by Stephh Versace.
– Recorded at a Multi-Million Dollar Studio, Studios 301.
– Mixing done by Grammy Nominated, Audio Engineer “Simon Cohen”.
– Mastering done by Grammy & Arias winning awards “Leon Zervos”
– (Stephh Versace) Australia’s Top 2 Finalist in Songwriting “All Access” Competition.
– Through It All ( Mellow & Chill vibes )